FocusERP Software FAQ’s
What is ERP?
It stands for Enterprise Resource Planning, which is a business-management software suite of integrated applications that an organization can use to collect, store, manage and interpret data from many business activities. Most include sales, marketing, quoting, purchasing product planning, fulfillment, accounting, invoicing, service delivery, and reporting. The key is multiple applications interacting with one database. depending on the size of the enterprise, moving to an ERP system can reduce expenses in the six-figure range while increasing sales and service levels.
How long will it take to implement Focus ERP?
The time required to implement an ERP system varies based on the organization size and its business processes. Our team of analysts will work with your organization to identify the business processes and provide an accurate timeline and business case for implementation. For an organization that has simple business processes and does not need to migrate its existing data, the implementation can be done is a few weeks. For large organizations the effort can take up to months, depending on the complexity of the organization structure, processes, products and services.
How much will it cost?
We provide a free custom quote on the total cost of implementation and ownership to prospective customers along with a business case for choosing FocusERP.
- Business Analysis – A detailed cost estimate and expected ROI time frame are available once the detailed business requirements are determined.
- Implementation and Customization – Configuration and custom development of the software to meet your unique process requirements and business needs.
- Data Migration – existing company data imported into the FocusERP cloud database.
- Staff Training – training and testing are conducted by FocusERP personnel. Online manuals and Help by phone are available.
- Free Upgrades – FocusERP is continually adding features and capabilities which are available to our customers to share.
These activities are specific to each customer and are outlined in detail with a firm quote for the process.
ERP systems are designed to pay for themselves in a given period of time, usually within the first year of operation.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us through our contact page.