Control your manufacturing environment while focusing on business growth
Looking For The Best Manufacturing Software For Your Small Business?
- Minimize downtime
- Improve efficiency of all processes, end to end
- Create Quotes
- Manage Inventory
- Automate Purchasing
- Shop Floor Management
- Minimize downtime
- Maximize quality
- Prevent rather than solve problems
- Reduce waste
- Maximize profit
From Quote to Shipping, See How Our Manufacturing Software Can Benefit Your Business
The goal of any ERP software is to integrate all aspects of the manufacturing environment, including CRM, Quoting, Production, MRP. Billing, Maintenance, Shipping, and other technical processes that can make or break your business. When you trust FocusERP Manufacturing Software, we work with you to configure all your process to meet the unique needs of your business.
We help you analyze the processes that you currently have in place, searching for ways to enhance efficiency and solve problems. Look ahead to prevent potential issues rather than waiting for glitches and inefficiencies to present themselves. The result is fully integrated and highly effective ERP software that will make managing your shop floor a breeze. Designed for companies for up to 300 staff, FocusERP is ideal for small manufacturers and distributors. Your team will find FocusERP flexible and friendly!
FocusERP Manufacturing Software – Engineered for Manufacturing & Distribution
Allow Focus ERP Manufacturing Software to optimize your business processes. This is your chance to eliminate unnecessary tasks that waste your time while overcoming glitches and inefficiencies that cost your company money. As your processes are enhanced and integrated, you’ll also enhance morale and improve customer retention. It’s amazing what a well-designed integrated system can do for your business.
Automation from Quote to Cash
Manage customer relations with ease.
- Develop real-time reports and dashboards for accurate sales tracking and forcasts
- Reduce double entry data and eliminate manual tracking of prospects and customers
- Create accurate quotes with pre-defined templates, access to previous or duplicated orders and see margins in real-time
- Convert quotes into sales orders with a couple of clicks.
- Respond more accurately to customer requests with a single view of all orders, delivery times, and what’s in the pipeline
- Combines historical quote information with preferred vendor pricing and real-time margin calculations.
- Understand and manage material and resource demand requirements.
- Gain access to previous orders to make quoting and estimating easier.
- Understand how past estimates have performed against revenue expectations.
- Maximize profit margins with real-time visibility of material, production, and shipping costs.
- Eliminate the silos of manufacturing operations with one version of real-time information from one solution.
- Automatically create the necessary production tasks and procedure based on the BOM.
- Fill operational gaps with one solution from quoting to production to shipping – connecting all organizational departments.
Identify resource needs at touch-of-a-button.
- Automate your production schedule with accurate capacity and inventory information
- Quickly identify and relieve production bottlenecks
- Proactively manage material shortages, labor overages and production schedule changes with real-time visibility of this critical information
- Empower your production team with the solution that allows them to input process information and view production statuses in real-time
- Create new BOMs from an existing BOM with a couple clicks
- Reduce manual entry and paperwork by providing automated production status and materials reports to management via dashboards
- Gain visibility of available resources and inventory for work orders
- Assign shop floor workers to specific work orders for optimized production performance
- Identify late work orders quickly and adjust resources accordingly
- Connect inventory with production with one solution for managing all production needs
- Automates purchasing to approved vendors based on inventory availability and sales order demand
Automate shipping with dynamic control of your shipping schedule.
- Create a mobile picklist on your tablet.
- Gain visibility of production schedule status on work orders for more accurate shipping timelines
- Easily select multiple shipping locations for your customer orders
- Communicate shipment status in real-time with one solution for sales, accounting, production, and shipping
- Ship line items by release schedule
Multi currency / Multi language / Brokerage fees, Import taxes, all configurable with a few clicks.
Change on the fly!